Anesthesia Services Coding and Payment Guide 2015
Coding and Payment Guide for Anesthesia Services 2015
The Coding and Payment Guide for Anesthesia Services is your one-stop coding, billing, and documentation guide to submitting claims with greater precision and efficiency. This guide has the latest 2015 specialty-specific ICD-9-CM, HCPCS Level II, and CPT® code sets along with Medicare payer information, CCI edits, helpful code descriptions, and clinical definitions.
Key Features and Benefits
· Increase coding efficiency. All CPT® code information is included on one page for quick and easy look-up.
· Prevent claim denials and stay up-to-date with Medicare payer information. Review Medicare Pub. 100 references containing information linked to HCPCS Level II and CPT® codes tailored to anesthesia services, to prepare cleaner claims before submission.
· Avoid confusion with easy-to-understand descriptions. Includes clear explanations of procedures represented by CPT® codes, along with clinical definitions and ICD-9-CM code explanations specific to anesthesia services.
· Improve the precision of ICD-9-CM code selection. Prevent claim denials often caused by incorrect code selection with icons that help identify the most appropriate ICD-9-CM code.
· CCI Edits by CPT® code. CPT® codes with associated CCI edits in a special section and quarterly updates available online.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.