CDT PLUS! 2017 eBook on CD-ROM
|CDT PLUS! 2017 eBook on CD-ROM|
CDT PLUS! 2017 represents the ultimate coding reference for your dental practice. It includes everything you need to process dental insurance claims.
Procedure Coding with CDT
CDT 2017 codes are mandatory for reporting dental procedures and services provided from January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017. Dental professionals must use HIPAA mandated CDT codes to report procedures and services on dental claims. There are significant changes in the CDT coding system for 2017; including new codes, revised codes and deleted codes. Accurate CDT coding puts you in control of the reimbursement process and reduces your audit liability.
Diagnostic Coding for Dental Services is Coming
Dental professionals need to prepare for the requirement of diagnostic coding for dental services. Diagnostic coding is already used in many university and large private dental practices that use Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Electronic Dental Records (EDR) systems.
The new 2012 ADA Dental Claim Form includes fields to record diagnosis codes. While designed for ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM codes, there are other diagnosis coding systems under consideration; including SNODENT and Dental Diagnostic System (DDS) codes. CDT PLUS! 2017 includes a comprehensive introduction to all of the existing and potential diagnostic coding systems.
CDT PLUS! 2017 includes:
- All official CDT 2017 codes and descriptions along with coding notes and coverage information.
- Comprehensive introduction to CDT coding including extensive glossary
- Comprehensive introduction to diagnostic coding for dental practices; including ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, SNODENT and the new Dental Diagnostic System (DDS) codes.
- Complete instructions for the ADA Dental Claim form; including the new 2012 version.
- A comprehensive Alphabetic Index
What is an eBook?
The term "ebook" stands for "electronic book." PMIC eBooks are supplied in Adobe Acrobat PDF format and shipped to you on a CD-ROM. PMIC eBooks are exact copies of the original PMIC printed books, and paginated exactly as the original, so that all page and index references remain correct.
• Exact reproduction of the printed book including pagination, indexing, tables and illustrations.
• Includes bookmarks for easy navigation
• Searchable by code, key word, or phrase.
• Print pages from your PC. (paragraph)