Coders' Desk Reference for Procedures ICD-10-PCS eBook 2017
Coders’ Desk Reference for Procedures (ICD-10-PCS) 2017
The transition from ICD-9-CM Volume 3 procedure codes to the ICD-10-PCS coding system is proving to be very challenging for coders.
Key Features and Benefits
- Optum360 Edge —Lay Description. Lay descriptions are provided for the most commonly performed inpatient procedures. Corresponding ICD-10-PCS root operations are identified and defined.
- Optum360 Edge — Clinical Focus Points. When more than one root operation may apply key procedural terms differentiating the root operations are highlighted in focus points to ensure that the correct root operation is selected.
- Optum360 Edge — Illustrations at the chapter and code level. Often an illustration is needed to enhance understanding. Illustrations of pertinent anatomy and surgical procedures are included as a visual aid.
- Organized by Common Procedural Nomenclature. Locate information quickly with a resource developed to work hand-in-hand with your Optum360 ICD-10-PCS code book.
- Enhance Understanding of ICD-10-PCS.The lay descriptions were developed to enhance understanding of theICD-10-PCS terminology and definitions of root operations, body parts, approaches, devices, and qualifiers.
Designed for Both Novices and Seasoned Coders.Thelay descriptions, illustrations,and other supplemental resources contained in this resource are designed for coders of all skill levels.
Customers also viewed