Complete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual Preliminary Edition
With the ICD-10 transition expected to cost agencies thousands in training costs, lost productivity, and rejected claims, it’s imperative that you begin to map out an efficient transition. Proper planning and training now means big savings down the road.
To help get you started, DecisionHealth has produced the Complete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual, Preliminary Edition. See for yourself what the ICD-10 codes are going to look like, and what your agency will need to do to begin using them.
This draft edition includes a lot more than the new code set. You get…
- ICD-10 primer detailing what’s most important about ICD-10 for home health coders
- Official guidelines for coding and reporting in ICD-10
- Home health advice, tips, definitions and icons within the tabular to start familiarizing your coders on how to use the new codeset
- Crosswalk of the most common home health codes – ICD-10 to ICD-9
- ICD-10 scenarios with tie-backs to ICD-9
Don’t waste your time learning about ICD-10 from a generic book that’s cluttered with information for physician practices, hospitals and healthcare businesses of all stripes. Get your ICD-10 transition off to a strong, targeted start with the one ICD-10 draft book that’s specific to home health coders: DecisionHealth’sComplete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual, Preliminary Edition.