Encoder Pro Online Software by Optum (formerly Ingenix)
Choose Your Options
EncoderPro.com, the coder’s essential CPT®, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS, and HCPCS Level II online code look-up software, offers fast, detailed search capabilities over 20 volumes of procedure, service/supply, and diagnosis reference material and lay descriptions in real-time. Complimentary code updates let practices billing Medicare Part B and private payer’s code confidently throughout the year with fewer rejected claims due to improper coding.
Key Features and Benefits
• Optum Edge—Powerful CodeLogic™ search engine technology. Keyword search across code sets (including ICD-10-CM and PCS) simultaneously using up to four terms, acronyms, abbreviations, or even misspelled words.
• Optum Edge—Lay descriptions for procedures and HCPCS. Access comprehensive Coders’ Desk Reference descriptions for thousands of procedures and services to enhance your understanding of CPT® and HCPCS code differences.
• Optum Edge—Automatic monthly updates. Real-time application service delivers code changes before implementation and updates Medicare coverage information regularly for coding confidence.
• ICD-10-CM and PCS– Includes mapping content from ICD9 v1 v2, and v3 codes to ICD10-CM and PCS codes (as well as backward mapping) using the GEM (General Equivalency Mappings) and Optum’s MapSelect clinical mapping content. Also includes ICD-10-CM and PCS searching and Optum tabular (ICD10-CM and PCS books) content.
• Color-coded edits. Reduce research time and improve coding accuracy with at-a-glance sex or age edits, Medicare coverage, and bundled procedures.
• User notes. Easily identify codes or code groups requiring more personal or company information.
• Notepad. Store your most frequently used codes for easy access and export your codes to Windows programs.
• Great value. Includes the content from more than 20 code and reference books in one powerful solution.
The price of EncoderPro.com does not include add-ons. Add-ons sold separately.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.