EncoderPro.com for Payersprovides online access to comprehensive code validation software for fast search capability. Designed specifically for payer organizations, users can search for CPT® procedures, HCPCS Level II supplies and services, and both ICD-9-CM diagnosis and procedures codes and ICD-10-CM and PCS based on descriptions on the provider and hospital claim forms. Plus, with EncoderPro.com for Payers, users can correctly identify the services in question for outpatient and inpatient hospital services, invasive procedures, CT, MRI, and PET scans.
Key Features and Benefits
- Optum360 CodeLogicTM search engine. Find and validate CPT®, HCPCS, and ICD-9-CM codes using lay terms, acronyms, abbreviations, and even the misspelled words found on outpatient and inpatient UB-04s and providers’ CMS-1500 claim forms.
- ICD-10-CM and PCS– Includes mapping content from ICD9 v1 v2, and v3 codes to ICD10-CM and PCS codes (as well as backward mapping) using the GEM (General Equivalency Mappings) and Optum360’s MapSelect clinical mapping content. Also includes ICD-10-CM and PCS searching and Optum tabular (ICD10-CM and PCS books) content.
- Enhanced compliance editor (includes Optum360’s ClaimsManager rules). Check claim compliance for selected codes through an edit check to ensure proper unbundling, correct modifiers, complete diagnoses, and more prior to submittal to a clearinghouse/vendor/payer. Includes an 24-month historical content database for use during claim adjudication. Over 130 coding rules are reviewed.
- Featured Coders’ Desk Reference lay descriptions. Clearly understand CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM and PCS codes using Coders’ Desk Reference lay descriptions—a one-stop resource, providing lay descriptions for surgical, laboratory/pathology, radiology, and medicine codes, eliminating the need for multiple resources and increasing productivity.
- Color-coded edits. Determine charges allowed by Medicare for capitation, fee-for-service, outpatient and inpatient hospital services, and provider payments. Know cost and reimbursement amounts by understanding whether a code carries an age or sex edit, is covered by Medicare, or contains bundled services.
- Local coverage determinations (LCDs) and Medicare’s Pub. 100 access. Check procedures for Medicare coverage instructions and medical necessity edits across all CMS MACs. Understand which ICD-9-CM (and ICD-10-CM) procedures define medical necessity and what the documentation guidelines are for successful claim submission. Gain insight into procedures and services that carry little or discretionary coverage and how to report them.
- Medicare secondary payer coordination of benefits. Access the entire MSP Manual and understand assigning responsibility for first and second payer.
- Notepad. Store your most frequently used codes for easy access and export your codes to Windows programs.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
AHA Coding Clinic for HCPCS Add-on (Item WA03) $125 per user, per year
AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-9-CM Add-on (Item WA02) $250 per user, per year
Coders’ Dictionary Add-on (Item WA05) $75 per user, per year
Coder’s Essential 3-Pack (Item WA22) $399.95 per user, per year
CPT® Assistant Add-on (Item WA01) $250 per user, per year
CPT® Changes Add-on (Item WA27) $199 per user, per year
CPT® Assistant/Changes (unrestricted) Add-on (Item WA37) $329.95 per user, per year
The AMA Content Module Add-on (Item WA34) $399.95 per user, per year
The CDI Add-on (Item WA35) $249.95 per user, per year
Dental Codes Add-on (Item WA23) $19.95 per user, per year
ASA Crosswalk® (Item WA24) $199.95 per user, per year
DrugReimbursement.com Add-on (Item WA08) $499.95 per user, per year
Historical Application Content Add-on (Item WA11) $149.00 per user, per year
Claims Batch Editor Add-on (Item WA16) pricing determined on size of organization
Stedman’s Dictionary Add-on (Item WA04) $125 per user, per year
I10 Map Manager (Item WA26) pricing determined on size of organization