HIPAA Tool Kit 2017
Designed to help providers to implement HIPAA rules and regulations, HIPAA Tool Kit is an ideal resource for creating a new compliance program or conducting a compliance assessment.
Key Features and Benefits
- New--HIPAA Auditing Guide—Conduct the internal audits of standards and guidelines that CMS expects to see and that the Office for Civil Rights is actively monitoring. Get these must-have customizable policies, procedures and worksheets to ensure your HIPAA program is effective and to show your due diligence in meeting your obligation to monitor HIPAA compliance.
- Get our 100-page HIPAA Customizable Compliance Plan free when you purchase the HIPAA Tool Kit. Policies and procedures are ready to be customized and available in easy-to-use Microsoft Word format.
- Comprehensive Management Policies and Procedures— More than 60-pages of new customizable policies, procedures and forms. Includes our detailed Risk Assessment/Risk Analysis tool. Get customizable reports and forms for the risk assessment that the Office for Civil Rights expects you to have in your records.
- Updated state breech laws. Get state-by-state details of local rules governing breach release of individuals' protected health information.
- Policy and procedure development guidance templates. Over 200+ templates for privacy, security, transaction policies, and forms that can be customized to expedite the development of policies. You get both print and electronic formats.
- Also available as an eBook. Convenient for key word searching.
- Skills tests. Quantify your and your staff's level of understanding of HIPAA topics.
- Security implementation guidance. Get the latest in security and submission rules, regulations, and strategies.
- Assessment and implementation guidance for each provision. Separate chapters focusing on issues specific to that provision allow users to perform comprehensive and accurate assessments that lead to successful implementation.
- Customizable training materials. Get ready-to-use presentation content plus talking points designed to make complex HIPAA topics understandable to all.