ICD-10 Chronic Disease Card 2018 - Substance Abuse/Chronic Mental Disorders/Dementia
|Expected release date is 25th Aug 2017|
ICD-10-CM 2018 Chronic Disease Coding Cards
These coding cards provide a unique methodology for selecting the correct diagnosis code for commonly reported chronic diseases.
Build a code in a compliant and efficient manner by navigating through a series of color coded choices. Once card users arrive at a green box, their code is complete. Diagnosis coding made simple, fast and accurate.
Each two-sided card features multiple related diseases and helps users achieve the greatest level of specificity possible.
Diagnostic and risk-adjustment coding for chronic diseases is simple and easy when using the new ICD-10-CM 2018 Chronic Disease Coding cards. This series of cards best serves physicians, qualified health care professionals, and coders dealing with hierarchical condition category (HCC) coding and submitting claims to Medicare.
Features and Benefits
• Unique color-coded selection process — makes the options more obvious and coding more accurate and complete
• Methodology that ensures specificity — helps avoid incomplete codes and rejected claims
• Common risk-adjusted diagnoses — includes codes commonly coded incorrectly in risk adjustment • Unique visual design — clarifies for the physician the documentation requirements for coding a specific diagnosis
• Instant portability — fits easily into the codebook
• Durable lamination — creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource that can withstand daily use
• Convenience at an affordable price — means these quick reference chronic disease cards can be placed in every work area