ICD Expert for Physicians
ICD Expert for Physicians gives providers direct access to all the Volume 1 ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes, informative color-coded and specificity edits, and tables and indexes so you code confidently throughout the year. This valuable online solution delivers every description, guideline, and instruction in the Expert code book but in a more convenient format and just as affordable. Updated monthly, ensuring code descriptions and clinical information are always current, and helping you comply with HIPAA. Use as a complement or replacement for your coding book.
Key Features and Benefits
- Faster, easier searches of ICD-9-CM Volume 1 / ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes. Locate the code you need with a term search, or scroll through the index to access sections from the code book.
- Immediate guidance from user-friendly color-coded edits, guidelines, and instructions. Avoid thumbing through multiple code books searching for information.
- Always current code descriptions and clinical information. Code more confidently knowing that you are accessing up-to-date extensive appendixes, commonly miscoded procedures, Medicare requirements, and glossaries.
- Anatomical illustrations. Large displays of anatomical illustrations on your screen help you better understand procedures and anatomy so you can select the best possible codes.
- ICD-10-CM – Includes ICD9 v1 and v2 codes mapped to ICD-10-CM codes using the GEM (General Equivalency Mappings) and proprietary Optum Map Selects. Also includes Optum Tabular (ICD-10-CM book) Content and Optum mapping logic.
The price of ICD Expertdoes not include add-ons. Add-ons sold separately.
AHA Coding Clinic for HCPCS Add-on (Item WA03) $125 per user, per year
Dental Code Add-on