MedicalReferenceEngine.com compiles dozens of Optum reference books, thousands of Medicare documents, and local and national Medicare policy information into one searchable database. The enhanced search capabilities as well as sophisticated filters and cross-indexed search results means you can navigate the application with ease and reduce search time and enhance productivity.
Key Features and Benefits
• Quick and easy to use. With links to public information and proprietary Optum content, all the critical information you need is consolidated into one comprehensive tool. So you find what you need, faster.
• Powerful Code Lookup tools. MedicalReferenceEngine.com features the Optum CodeLogic™ Search Engine, which allows you to search across all three code sets simultaneously by code, keyword, acronym, and abbreviation. Plus, view LCD/NCD, lay descriptions, illustration, and Pub. 100 references for each code.
• Robust Medicare content. With so many regulatory changes, it’s important to stay updated. Find answers to your Medicare-related questions with the robust library in MedicalReferenceEngine.com. Get online access to Medicare transmittals, press releases, Pub. 100, and more spanning five years of historical information. In addition, search LCD/NCD policies for code combinations for medical necessity edits for all Medicare contractors to facilitate complete and clean claim submission and timely reimbursement.
• Flexible customization options. Customize MedicalReferenceEngine.com to meet your needs. Set bookmarks to easily locate previously viewed documents, save searches to quickly repeat frequently-performed searches, and create multiple search preferences to easily toggle between search criteria when working on multiple projects.
• Access to forms and fee schedules. Using the right form is imperative to reimbursement—but finding it can take time. Access commonly-used Medicare Fee Schedules and forms, templates, and checklists with a click of a mouse.
• Search State Medicaid Content. Medicaid content now available for some states, in addition to Optum and Medicare content. You can now search Provider Manuals, Provider Bulletins, Fee Schedules and Forms from your state’s Medicaid agency, making MedicalReferenceEngine a true one-stop resource.
o Medicaid Single State Add-on - $250
o Medicaid All-States Add-on - $750
List of all Optum products included in MedicalReferenceEngine.com:
• AUDITING AND DENIAL TOOL KIT
• OPPS MANAGER
• AUDITORS' DESK REFERENCE
• MEDICARE DESK REFERENCE: HOSPITAL
• MEDICARE DESK REFERENCE: PHYSICIAN
• CODERS’ DESK REFERENCE – CARDIOLOGY
• ICD-10-CM CLINICAL DOC. IMPROVEMENT
• CODERS’ DESK REFERENCE – PROCEDURES
• CODERS’ DESK REFERENCE – HCPCS
• CODING FROM OPERATIVE REPORT
• HOSPITAL CHARGEMASTER GUIDE
• CODING FROM THE OPERATIVE REPORT
• DRG DESK REFERENCE
• DRG EXPERT
• REGULATORY AUDITS DESK REFERENCE
• EVALUATION & MANAGEMENT CODING ADVISOR
• INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY GUIDE
• HIPAA TOOL KIT
• MEDICAL BILLING BASICS
• FACILITIES AND ANCILLARY SERVICES
• CODERS’ DESK REFERENCE – DIAGNOSIS
• IMPLEMENTING ICD-10
• USE OF PROCEDURE CODES
• HOSPITAL BASED PHYSICIAN SERVICES
• USE OF DIAGNOSIS CODES
• CODING PHYSICIAN SERVICES
• POSTACUTE CODING GUIDE
• DETAILED INSTRUCTION ICD-10-CM CODING
• ICD-10-CM DRAFT CODE SET
• ICD-10-PCS DRAFT CODE SET
• DETAILED INSTRUCTION ICD-10-PCS CODING
• COMPLETE GUIDE TO MEDICARE COVERAGE ISSUES
• MDS EDITOR
• CODERS’ DESK REFERENCE – OPHTHALMOLOGY
• OASIS EDITOR
• PHYSICIAN COMPLIANCE GUIDE
• CODING READINESS ASSESSMENT
• E/M CODES
• COMPREHENSIVE ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
• CODERS’ DICTIONARY
• UNIFORM BILLING EDITOR
• OUTPATIENT BILLING EXPERT