Medicare Correct Coding Guide
Medicare Correct Coding Guide is a comprehensive manual that provides medical practices with correct coding policies, CCI edits, and the Medicare physician fee schedule—all in one resource. Always up-to-date and easy to use.
Key Features and Benefits
- Optum360 Edge CCI edits, Medicare RVUs and Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs). Access it allin one easy-to-use listing.
- Quarterly updates for one full year. Stay current as CMS implements changes.
- Unique Medicare edit icons are included. Instantly know why a code combination will not be paid separately.
- Summary of Changes table. Quickly identify changes to your most frequently used codes.
- Printed book or ebook. Your choice of formats.
View Sample Pages