National Drug Code May 2017
National Drug Codes Monthly
Includes listings of added and deleted codes compared to prior month. Medication preparations marketed as of the first day of the calendar month. Historical numbers are not included. There are a number of reasons why products may not be included in the directory
1) the firm sells direct to drug distributors and not to wholesalers;
2) the preparation was released in the current month;
3) the firm has not submitted the listing information to the FDA;
4) the firm has notified the FDA that the product is no longer being marketed;
5) the firm has not complied fully with the listing process so the product is considered pending until complete information is provided in accordance with 21 CFR 207.
6) the firm has not filed an electronic listing for the drug with the FDA.
If you are interested in purchasing National Drug Codes for multiple computers, please complete, sign, and return a Data File Customer Form to determine your licensing requirements and pricing breaks.