Physician Quality Reporting Guide 2017
PQRS is not just an optional CMS bonus plan anymore. While some may ignore the 0.5% incentive payment that they could have received in earlier years, physician practices will suffer a very substantial loss of Medicare revenue in 2016.A practice that bills $20,000 a week to Medicare could lose $20,400 in Medicare reimbursement in 2016 by not successfully reporting quality measures.
Key Features and Benefits
- For 2017 there are over 300 individual quality reporting measures that affect ALL specialties. In addition to the 20 new measures, there are new quality data codes, revised measure guidelines and reporting options, and more stringent reporting thresholds. Use our easy-to-follow guide and online data files to avoid non-participation penalties.
- Simplifies quality reporting methodologies. Helps you to avoid losses for inappropriate submissions and includes "Flow Sheets" that simplify data capture for easier and more accurate reporting.
- Brings together hard-to-find but essential data points. For each of the 2017 quality measures, we assemble vital information that is spread over many official sources. Saves time and ensures the best selection of quality measures.
- Easy and fast to use. Shows at a glance official instructions for reporting and options for reporting methods. Bulleted format allows the user to identify essential information quickly.
- Includes information for other Medicare quality reporting initiatives. E-prescribing, value based purchasing and EHR bonus payments are all covered.
- Also available as an eBook. Allows quick key word and code searching.