Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) Exam Prep, Seventh Edition
Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) Exam Preparation, Seventh Edition
The seventh edition aligns with the RHIA exam refresh beginning 1/2/2018.
Confidently prepare for the RHIA exam with Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) Exam Preparation. The exam experience is simulated in this book with 820 multiple choice questions, including two complete practice exams based on the RHIA competencies and tasks. Whether still learning or ready to test your skills immediately, RHIA Exam Preparation will help prepare you for exam day.
The practice exams and questions are organized by the following RHIA domains:
Domain 1: Data Content, Structure, and Standards
Domain 2: Information Protection: Access, Disclosure, Archival, Privacy, and Security
Domain 3: Informatics, Analytics, and Data Use
Domain 4: Revenue Management
Domain 5: Leadership
- Completely updated for the RHIA domains, exam effective October, 2017
- 820 RHIA questions available in this book for study and practice, including two complete practice exams and 460 additional practice questions
- Answers include rationales and references to enhance learning
- Test taking tips provide additional exam preparation
- Online student materials include 3,500+ HIM e-flashcards and timed, self-scoring practice exam online assessments
- Downloadable online instructor ancillaries available to faculty of approved educational programs includes a list of the RHIA domains, exam effective October, 2017, a list of key formulas for the RHIA exam, and one additional practice exam with answers, located in the instructor manual
About the Editors
Patricia Shaw, MEd RHIA, FAHIMA, teaches quality and performance improvement curriculum in the health information management and health services administration programs at Weber State University.
Darcy Carter, DHSc, MHA, RHIA, is faculty at Weber State University, where she teaches courses in coding, reimbursement, and database management in the health information management and technology programs.