SuperCoder - Physician Coder
SuperCoder Physician Coder
Code Better and Faster with a Specialty Coder on Your Desktop. Bid farewell to flipping through thousands of resources to locate the code info you need. Physician Coder connects code search with 6 medical coding tools and 1 Coding Institute Coding Alert newsletter subscription — all on the same page.
- Error Eliminator: Avoid top coding error areas with guidance from thousands of archived coding articles targeting just your specialty
- Streamliner: 7-in-1 Fee Schedules makes finding payments, global days, MUEs, and more a no-brainer.
- Convenience: Instant access to your specialty's most frequently used codes
- Decreased Denials: CPT↔ICD-9 CrossRef shows you a CPT® code's top reported ICD-9 codes and vice versa
- ICD-10 Helper: On an ICD-9-CM code page, see ICD-10-CM code results so you learn the ICD-10-CM codes you'll use for the same diagnoses starting Oct. 1, 2015.
- Enhanced for 2014 with ICD-10 codes. Add ICD-9- or 10-CM codes into SuperCoder's CMS 1500 Real Time Scrubber and you'll get instant advice to prevent misproper coding and denials without incurring clearinghouse submission costs.
- Better Value: 14 Survival Guides make learning a new specialty's top rules a breeze
- Certification Extender: Annually attain 38 AAPC-approved CEUs by taking quizzes on your monthly Coding Alert (6 CEUs), Survival Guides (14 CEUs), archived Webinars (6 CEUs), and SuperCoder Bolt coding news articles (12 CEUs)
- Money Saver: Save $170 on this SuperSaver pack that combines everything in Fast Coder plus 2 more medical coding tools and a Coding Alert subscription.
- CPT/ICD ↔PQRS Crosswalk Shows PQRS measures associated with ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS codes.
Customers have been asking for a cross-Alert article pack which delivers these great benefits:
- Access to any article you want regardless of issue title
- Same amount of content as you'd get from a Coding Alert -Print only but you choose what you want to read (Multispecialty and all print only newsletters do not include archives or issue PDFs)
- 32 AAPC-approved CEUs from Survival Guides (14 CEUs) SuperCoder Bolt (12 CEUs) and webinars (6 CEUs).