Coders' Desk Reference for Procedures (ICD-10-PCS) 2018
Coders' Desk Reference for Procedures ICD-10-PCS 2018
Features and benefits
• Optum360 Edge — Clinical Focus Points. When more than one root operation may apply key procedural terms differentiating the root operations are highlighted in focus points to ensure that the correct root operation is selected.
• Optum360 Edge — Illustrations at the chapter and code level. Often an illustration is needed to enhance understanding. Illustrations of pertinent anatomy and surgical procedures are included as a visual aid.
• Ease of Use. Developed to work hand-in-hand with your Optum360 ICD-10-PCS code book.
• Enhance Understanding of ICD-10-PCS. The lay descriptions were developed to enhance understanding of the ICD-10-PCS terminology and definitions of root operations, body parts, approaches, devices, and qualifiers.
• Designed for Both Novices and Seasoned Coders. The lay descriptions, illustrations, and other supplemental resources contained in this resource are designed for coders of all skill levels