Coders’ Dictionary — 2020
2020 Coders’ Dictionary
Unlike other medical dictionaries, the Coders’ Dictionary helps you understand healthcare terminology
from a coding and revenue perspective. This unique dictionary was developed to meet the specific needs
of medical coders, HIM professionals, billing and reimbursement specialists, analysts, students,
adjudicators and more.
Key Features and Benefits
• New and updated definitions and terms. New and updated edition of Coders’ Dictionary.
• Clinical and healthcare definitions. In an easy-to-use, alphabetic listing easily locate essential
clinical and administrative terms and definitions to assist you in the coding, billing, reimbursement and
• Essential clinical terms with code assignments. Over 2,000 terms and their definitions identify the
associated CPT®, HCPCS, or ICD-10 term for easy code lookup in your coding tools.
• Illustrations. Detailed illustrations accompany medical terminology to enhance understanding of the
• Clinical documentation improvement (CDI). Quickly access definitions for terms used in medical
documentation, providing a better understanding of the services provided.