Copy of National Fee Analyzer 2018
National Fee Analyzer
National Fee Analyzer provides physician practices with three percentiles of charge data and the average Medicare fee-for-fee schedule development, competitive analysis and contracting purposes. This comprehensive tool can help you estimate competitive fees and reimbursement for all areas of the country. A comprehensive introduction explains issues to be aware of for optimizing revenue when coding, contracting, evaluating and setting fee schedules.
Features and benefits
- NEW−Values for the technical and professional components. See calculated percentiles for procedures that have professional (-26) and technical (-TC) splits.
- Now includes three percentiles of charge data. Use national 50th, 75th and 90th percentile charge data to discover revenue opportunities by comparing your fees with actual average charge data.
- Data from real-life claims from the FAIR Health database of one billion charge records.Develop and help maintain competitive fees while having defensible data during contract negotiations.
- Geographic conversion factors. Adjust national averages for specific geographic areas across the country with one resource.
- Charge information by CPT® code. Be prepared when negotiating contracts with insurance companies.
- National Medicare fees and relative values. Stay on top of your fees with national Medicare fee schedule benchmarks.
- Stay up to date on coding and reimbursement issues. Coding and billing tips for both commercial and Medicare claims.