CPT and HCPCS Level II 2019 Express Reference Coding Card Modifiers
CPT® 2019 Express Reference Coding Cards
Each double-sided, laminated CPT® 2019 Express Reference coding card is designed to facilitate quick, yet accurate CPT coding by supplying hundreds of the most commonly reported CPT codes per medical specialty.
These easy-to-use reference cards allow health care providers and staff members to easily locate a desired code, which can then be referenced in the CPT codebook.
A separate card lists all modifiers used with CPT and HCPCS codes.
Features and Benefits
• AMA EXCLUSIVE! CPT medium descriptors, symbols, and official CPT guidelines included on the cards for each specialty
• Illustrations and tables from the CPT® 2019 Professional codebook — provide visual examples of anatomy, procedures and services discussed within the codes
• Formatted in code order under codebook sections and subsections — makes locating a code quick and easy for those familiar with the codebook
• Portability — cards fit easily into the codebook
• Durable — lamination creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource suitable for daily use