Customized Fee Analyzer - All Codes — 2019
|Expected release date is 20th Dec 2018|
2019Customized Fee Analyzer
Customized Fee Analyzer provides physicians with percentiles of physician charge data for their geographic area and the CPT® codes most frequently used in their specialty.Under-priced fees can cost a practice thousands of dollars each year. To set the most appropriate fees, you need specific information for your geographic locality, as fees vary widely across the country. Relying on national averages can result in reimbursement that is too low or billed charges that are too high.
Key Features and Benefits
• Seven reference points of charge data (50th, 60th, 75th, 80th, 85th, 90th, and 95th).Perform competitive analyses with confidence and help make more accurate adjustments of charges.
• Real-life charge data from the FAIR Health database of over 1.2 billion current charge records. Develop and help maintain competitive fees while having defensible data during contract negotiations.
• Follow-up days listed by procedure. Quickly identify the number of days a physician is responsible for services under a CPT® code.
• Professional (PC) and technical (TC) component splits of global services for all CPT® codes. Estimate allocation and reimbursement for the physician and technical portion of a specific service.
• Available by specialty or for all CPT codes. Data for the codes applicable to your specialty with a one- or two-specialty order or for all CPT codes. (Anesthesia codes not included.)
• Printed book or data file. Choose from two format options.