Customized Fee Analyzer - Two Specialty 2018
Customized Fee Analyzer (Two Specialties)
Customized Fee Analyzer provides physicians with percentiles of physician charge data for their geographic area and the CPT® codes most frequently used in their specialty. Under-priced fees can cost a practice thousands of dollars each year. To set the most appropriate fees, you need specific information for your geographic locality, as fees vary widely across the country. Relying on national averages can result in reimbursement that is too low or billed charges that are too high.
Features and benefits
- Seven reference points of charge data (50th, 60th, 75th, 80th, 85th, 90th and 95th). Perform competitive analyses with confidence and help make more accurate adjustments of charges.
- Real-life claims from the FAIR Health database of over one billion current charge records. Develop and help maintain competitive fees while having defensible data during contract negotiations.
- Follow-up days listed by procedure. Quickly identify the number of days a physician is responsible for services under a CPT® code.
- Professional (PC) and technical (TC) component splits of global services for all CPT® codes. Estimate allocation and reimbursement for the physician and technical portion of a specific service.
- Printed book or data file. Choose from two format options.