Dental Customized Fee Analyzer - One Specialty — 2019
|Expected release date is 20th Dec 2018|
2019 Dental Customized Fee Analyzer
Dental Customized Fee Analyzer provides dentists and oral surgeons with a customized report for a
specific geographic area and the CPT® and CDT codes most frequently used in a dental and/or OMS
practice. Underpriced fees can cost a practice thousands of dollars each year. To set the most appropriate
fees, you need specific information for your geographic locality, as fees vary widely across the country.
Relying on national averages can result in reimbursement that is too low or billable charges that are too
high. This resource will provide defensible data when revising your fee schedule, negotiating contracts,
and conducting competitive analysis.
Key Features and Benefits
• Seven reference points of charge data (50th, 60th, 75th, 80th, 85th, 90th, and 95th). Perform
competitive analyses with confidence and make more accurate adjustments of charges.
• Real-life charge data from the FAIR Health database of over 1.5 billion charge records.
Develop and maintain competitive fees while having defensible data during contract negotiations.
• Follow-up days listed by procedure. Quickly identify the number of days a physician is
responsible for services under a CPT® code.
• Professional (PC) and technical (TC) component splits of global services for all CPT®
codes. Estimate allocation and reimbursement for the professional and technical portion of a
• Printed book or downloadable data file. Choose from two format options.