Fast Finder 2019 SNF IRF & Inpatient Hospice Case Mix Group
2019 ICD-10-CM Fast Finder® for SNF, IRF and LTCH Case Mix Quick Pick
The ICD-10-CM Fast Finder® — Case Mix Quick Pick card sets — one for Home Health and Hospice, and another for Skilled Nursing Facilities, Inpatient Rehabilitation and Long Term Care Hospitals, provide ICD-10-CM codes for covered diagnoses included in the reimbursement categories for these post-acute care services. Reimbursement categories are the method by which the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) determine the level of reimbursement. The Case Mix Quick Pick cards are convenient and reliable coding tools that provide complete and valid code selections for home health clinical dimension categories, hospice non-cancer diagnoses, skilled nursing RUG IV categories, rehabilitation impairment categories (RIC), and now feature complex wound categories and codes for LTCH.
Use these coding tools to determine reimbursement impacts related to the post-acute care diagnoses as reflected by the ICD-10-CM codes assigned
Features and benefits
• NEW — Optum360 Edge — LTCH complex wound categories and codes have been added.
• Optum360 Edge — Post-acute care reimbursement tool. Our easy-to-use, streamlined tables present valid code options for each reimbursement category.
• Optum360 Edge — Separate coding tools for home health and hospice, and facility-based post-acute care services. Select the post-acute care coding tool you need based on the site of service – item #18814 for facility-based services (SNF, IRF, and LTCH) or item #18813 for home health and home hospice care.
• Optum360 Edge — Valid codes organized alphanumerically by reimbursement category. Valid codes as defined by CMS are included for the appropriate site of service including: Home health case mix categories, hospice non-cancer diagnoses, skilled nursing RUG IV categories, rehabilitation impairment categories (RIC) and LTCH complex wound categories.
• Optum360 Edge — Space-saving formatting. The Optum360 bracketing and footnoting conventions use less space than the same code lists found in the official CMS documents.
• Laminated 8.5 by 11 Cards. These convenient laminated cards can be carried with you as you work eliminating the need for bulky books and manuals.