Key Features and Benefits
- Includes CPT®, CDT and HCPCS codes. Charge data and Medicare fees for three code sets at your fingertips.
- Begin reviewing your fee schedule earlier in the year. No more waiting for your hard-copy book; access up-to-date data with updates available throughout the year.
- Simplify your fee schedule analysis. Organize percentiles of charge data and the Medicare fee schedules into your customized spreadsheet reports.
- Real-life claims from the FAIR Health database of over 1 billion current charge records. Develop and help maintain competitive fees while having defensible data during contract negotiations.
- Reference multiple percentiles of fee data for CPT® codes. 50th, 60th, 75th, 80th and 95th percentiles of charge data in your area and specialty to see where your charges fall relative to your peers. Customers can access a full range of charges. Multiple percentiles facilitate more accurate adjustment of charges. Plus, you can purchase multiple Geozips for comparison or for offices in other locations.
- Reference multiple percentiles of fee data for HCPCS codes. 25th, 50th, 75th and 85th percentiles of national charge data for HCPCS supply and service codes.
- Fee Loader for fee schedule development. Import and modify your practice’s fee schedule using commercial charge data and Medicare fees for comparison. Import up to three payer fee schedules for added analysis capabilities. Export revised fee schedules.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.