HIPAA Tool Kit - eBook 2018
HIPAA Tool Kit (eBook)
Designed to help providers implement HIPAA rules and regulations,HIPAA Tool Kit is an ideal resource for creating a new compliance program or conducting a compliance assessment. Includes customizable policies and procedures for HIPAA privacy, security and transactions requirements, and a comprehensive HIPAA encyclopedia covering topics such as the recent Breech Notification rules and risk assessment reporting. Remember—You get our 170-page HIPAA Customizable Compliance Plan free when you purchase the HIPAA Tool Kit.
Features and benefits
- Optum360 Edge—HIPAA handbooks for clinicians and office staff. Ready-to-use, customizable, Handbooks explain HIPAA privacy and security compliance, includes 20 question exam.
- Get 5 CEUs from AAPC when you pass the online exam.
- HIPAA auditing and risk assessment guides. Conduct the internal audits and risk assessments that CMS expects to see and that the Office for Civil Rights is actively monitoring. Get these must-have customizable policies, procedures and worksheets to ensure your HIPAA program is effective and to show your due diligence in meeting your obligation to monitor HIPAA compliance.
- Get our 100-page HIPAA Customizable Compliance Plan free when you purchase the HIPAA Tool Kit. Policies and procedures are ready to be customized and available in easy-to-use Microsoft Word format.
- Comprehensive management policies and procedures. More than 60 pages of new customizable policies, procedures and forms. Includes our detailed Risk Assessment/Risk Analysis tool. Get customizable reports and forms for the risk assessment that the Office for Civil Rights expects you to have in your records.
- Policy and procedure development guidance templates. Over 200+ templates for privacy, security, transaction policies, and forms that can be customized to expedite the development of policies. You get both print and electronic formats.
- Skills tests. Quantify your and your staff's level of understanding of HIPAA topics.
- Security implementation guidance. Get the latest in security and submission rules, regulations, and strategies.
- Assessment and implementation guidance for each provision. Separate chapters focusing on issues specific to that provision allow users to perform comprehensive and accurate assessments that lead to successful implementation.
- Customizable training materials. Get ready-to-use presentation content plus talking points designed to make complex HIPAA topics understandable to all.