ICD-10-CM for Physicians - eBook — 2019 with guidelines
ICD-10-CM Professional for Physicians: with Guidelines (eBook)
The ICD-10-CM Professional for Physicians with our hallmark features and format, makes facing the challenge of accurate diagnosis coding easier. Developed specifically to meet the needs of physicians, the Optum360 codebook contains the complete ICD-10-CM code set which is the cornerstone for establishing medical necessity, determining coverage, and ensuring appropriate reimbursement. Now with a new symbol in the tabular for codes associated with CMS quality payment program (QPP) measures and a symbol to identify codes associated with CMS hierarchical condition categories (HCC) used in risk adjustment (RA) coding.
Updated 2019 coding guidelines bound in the book; delivery before October 1, 2018 is dependent on when the updated coding guidelines are released. Delivery may be delayed beyond the October 1, 2018 effective date
Features and benefits
• New — Optum360 Edge — QPP measures. Introducing a new symbol in the tabular to identify diagnosis codes associated with QPP measures.
• New — Optum360 Edge — Coding Tips. Specific coding tips for physician and outpatient settings.
• New — Optum360 Edge — More Definitions. More diagnostic terms are defined.
• New — Optum360 Edge — Complete list of code changes. All 2019 new, revised, and deleted codes listed in the front of the book.
• Optum360 Edge — Two delivery options. Delivery option 1 – guaranteed delivery before October 1, 2018. Updated 2019 guidelines will be provided in a guideline booklet that will be shipped separately. Delivery option 2 – guidelines bound in the book. Books may arrive after October 1, but are guaranteed to contain the complete updated 2019 code set along with updated 2019 guidelines.
• Optum360 Edge — Intuitive features and format. With all of our visual alerts, including color-coding and symbols to identify coding notes and instructions, additional character requirements, placeholder X, Medicare Code Edits (MCEs), manifestation codes, HCCs and unspecified codes.