ICD-10 Expert for Home Health and Hospice — 2019 with guidelines
2019 ICD-10-CM Expert for Home Health and Hospice:
with 2019 Guidelines Bound in Book
The ICD-10-CM Expert for Home Health and Hospice with our hallmark features and format
makes facing the challenge of accurate diagnosis coding easier. Use the codebook that
contains the complete ICD-10-CM code set and the familiar Optum360 coding and
reimbursement alerts for home health and hospice including color bars and symbols that identify
diagnosis codes for case mix, non-routine supplies and non-cancer hospice diagnoses. Now
with coding tips and definitions specific to home health and hospice.
Delivery Option 2: Updated 2019 coding guidelines bound in the book; delivery before October
1, 2018 is dependent on when the updated coding guidelines are released. Delivery may be
delayed beyond the October 1, 2018 effective date.
Key Features and Benefits
• New — Optum360 Edge — Complete list of code changes. All 2019 new, revised, and deleted
codes listed in the front of the book.
• New — Optum360 Edge — Coding Tips. Specific coding tips for home health and hospice care.
• New — Optum360 Edge — Definitions. Terms for conditions treated in these settings are defined.
• Optum360 Edge — Two delivery options. Delivery option 1 – guaranteed delivery before October 1,
2018. Updated 2019 guidelines will be provided in a guideline booklet that will be shipped separately.
Delivery option 2 – guidelines bound in the book. Books may arrive after October 1, but are
guaranteed to contain the complete updated 2019 code set along with updated 2019 guidelines.
• Optum360 Edge — Supplementary Appendixes. Additional information covering home health and
hospice prospective payment systems, quality initiatives, OASIS-C1, and case mix groups.
• Optum360 Edge — Case Mix Quick Pick Cards. These handy 8.5” x 11” inch laminated cards
identify case mix diagnoses, non-routine supply diagnoses, and non-cancer hospice diagnoses.