ICD-10 Expert for SNF, IRF and LTCH - eBook — 2019 with guidelines
2019 ICD-10-CM for SNF, IRF, and LTCH: with 2019
Guidelines Bound in Book
The ICD-10-CM Expert for SNF, IRF and LTCH with our hallmark features and format makes
facing the challenge of accurate diagnosis coding easier. Use the codebook that contains the
complete ICD-10-CM code set and the familiar Optum360 coding and reimbursement alerts for
SNF and IRF including: color-coding and symbols identifying diagnoses for RUG IV and IRF
RIC. Now expanded to include long-term care hospital (LTCH) coding and reimbursement
indicators in the tabular as well as appendixes specific to LTCH. Coding tips and definitions of
commonly treated conditions specific to these PAC settings are also included.
Delivery Option 2: Updated 2019 coding guidelines bound in the book; delivery before October
1, 2018 is dependent on when the updated coding guidelines are released. Delivery may be
delayed beyond the October 1, 2018 effective date.
Key Features and Benefits
• New — Optum360 Edge — LTCH coding and reimbursement. Now expanded to include LTCH
coverage indicators in the tabular and appendixes covering LTCH DRGs and complex wound coding.
• New — Optum360 Edge — Coding tips. Tips specific to these PAC settings are now included.
• New — Optum360 Edge — Complete list of code changes. All 2019 new, revised, and deleted
codes listed in the front of the book.
• Optum360 Edge — Two delivery options. Delivery option 1 – guaranteed delivery before October 1,
2018. Updated 2019 guidelines will be provided in a guideline booklet that will be shipped separately.
Delivery option 2 – guidelines bound in the book. Books may arrive after October 1, but are
guaranteed to contain the complete updated 2019 code set along with updated 2019 guidelines.
• Optum360 Edge — Supplementary appendixes. Additional information covering PPS for SNF, IRF
and LTCH; Medicare coverage; quality initiatives; and LTCH guidelines and coding examples.
• Optum360 Edge — Case Mix Quick Pick Cards. These handy 8.5” x 11”inch laminated cards
identify diagnoses included in Resource Utilization Groups (RUG) IV, IRF Rehabilitation Impairment
Categories (RIC), and LTCH complex wounds.