ICD-10 Snapshot 2020 Coding Card Hematology/Oncology
ICD-10-CM 2019 Snapshot Coding Cards
These revised and up-to-date coding cards offer a snapshot of the ICD-10-CM codebook, providing commonly reported diagnostic codes and the associated guidelines for major specialties.
The cards detail the specificity required to improve documentation. Pushpin icons help Snapshot card users connect coding tips back to specific codes. These easy-to-use reference cards allow health care providers and staff members to quickly locate a desired code. This series contains 24 specialty-specific Snapshot cards updated to reflect the final 2019 code set. Diagnostic coding is a snap when using the ICD-10-CM Snapshot coding cards.
Features and Benefits
• MIPS alerts for high priority measures provide the high-priority quality ID number assigned by CMS
• Guidelines and tips — make coding more accurate and complete
• Alphabetical layout — makes locating a code quick and easy to accurately reflect a patient’s condition
• Tailor-made content for a particular specialty — reflects the uniqueness of the specialty’s frequently used codes
• Instant portability — fits easily into the codebook
• Durable lamination — creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource that can withstand daily use
• Convenience and a competitive price — means needed Snapshot cards can be affordably placed in every work area