Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) Exam Prep, Eighth Edition
Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) Exam Preparation, Eighth Edition
Confidently prepare for the RHIA exam with Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) Exam Preparation. This book simulates the exam experience by offering 820 multiple choice questions, including two complete practice exams based on the RHIA competencies and tasks. Whether you are a student or have already started your career, RHIA Exam Preparation will get you prepared for exam day.
The practice exams and questions are organized by the following RHIA domains:
Domain 1: Data Content, Structure, and Standards
Domain 2: Information Protection: Access, Disclosure, Archival, Privacy, and Security
Domain 3: Informatics, Analytics, and Data Use
Domain 4: Revenue Management
Domain 5: Leadership
- Updated to the 2019 code sets and guidelines
- Includes a total of 820 RHIA questions for study and practice
- Answers include rationales and references to enhance learning
- Test-taking tips provide additional exam preparation
- Online student materials include two timed, self-scoring mock exams and additional questions for practice
- Downloadable online instructor ancillaries available to faculty of approved educational programs include
- List of the current RHIA domains
- List of key formulas for the RHIA exam
- One additional practice exam with answers
About the editors
Patricia Shaw, EdD, RHIA, FAHIMA, is department chair and associate professor at Weber State University, where she teaches the quality and performance improvement courses.
Darcy Carter, DHSc, MHA, RHIA, is assistant professor and MHA program director at Weber State University, where she teaches courses in coding, reimbursement, and database management.